Saturday 9 December 2023

Medicine of Power

 Many of my patients desire to be given the medicine of power. I teach them, that there is no such medicine, I have ever known. When a doctor prescribes medicine of power, he/she usually means the medicine of vitamins and minerals.

Minerals and vitamins are easily obtained through our normal balanced diet i.e., containing fruits, vegetables, whole grains, meat, etc.

Second, energy comes through the movement of the body. If I start making a fist and open it for a certain period of time and keep repeating it then after a couple of days, I would feel enormous power in that fist. Where from that power come? I remain inside our body. Only the need is to tap it.

Ready-made food, junk food, packaged food should be avoided as they have very less nutrition.


No comments:

Post a Comment